atw: Re: FW: Final reminder for the PLAIN 2009 conference

  • From: "Warren Lewington" <wjlewington@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 14:57:18 +1000

I'm bringing a tennis racket...

From: austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob Trussler
Sent: Friday, 2 October 2009 09:37
To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: atw: Re: FW: Final reminder for the PLAIN 2009 conference

Warren,
"You're so pathetic that you have to hire hecklers.  Ha Ha Ha!"
Will that do for a start?

I will work on a few good lines by the conference .  See you there.

Note to self, leave a few tomatoes and eggs in the sun now so they are
really rancid for the conference.

Bob T

2009/10/2 Warren Lewington <wjlewington@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I'll say. They even want me to present. Seriously scary.

I could do with a heckler or two btw. Any takers?

Regards

Warren Lewington