atw: Re: FW: Business Analyst role - Sydney based

  • From: Peter Martin <prescribal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 12:53:27 +1000

Hi Ted:

I'm currently looking for a role.  In recent work as a tech writer lead,
I've had some crossover into this area, and it sounds as though this also
fits with some of my experience in training with NSW TAFE.    It's a little
hard to know what the fit is with something like this, and if you think
it's worthwhile, I'd be interested in a chat with you to get a few more
details...
Enclosing a recent CV in case you're not up to date.

-Peter M
PS: I'm currently on the mid-north coast, but available almost immediately
and have no problems with contracts in Sydney (or for that matter, Canberra
or Brisbane).