atw: Re: Extra spacing after full stop (O.T.)

  • From: Write Ideas <writeideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:11:33 +1100

Careful Warren (L)

CK is really just brain-plugged in to a machine, like on Total Recall ?only nobody has told her yet. (Just quietly, she's strapped in down in the storeroom of a basement car park in Flinders Lane, Melbourne as part of an experiment we did at a recent ASTC Vic meeting.)

You can tell because she thinks that Word 2007 is flawless and fast. Ask any laptop owner about the ten minutes it takes to start up, let alone work and you'll see that our dear colleague is living a Microsloth-induced fantasy.

Sort of The Gatestrix for tech riders. (Be she thinks Vista works just fine too.)

;-)

Cheers,

Micky G.

At 17:09 21/01/2008, you wrote: