atw: Re: Custom Document Property question

  • From: "Christine Kent" <cmkentau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 15:10:03 +1000

2007 and 2010 are a bit different for document properties.

Try this.

Insert, Quick Part, Field, Doc Property, and find your custom property here.

It worked for me in 2010.

.and no, I have not covered this in any of the books - had to check how to
do it myself.  Will add it to the next edition.

Christine.