atw: Re: Contract opportunity - Melbourne

  • From: "Redwoodhilton" <redwoodhilton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 12:16:17 +1100

Hi Anna

I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to suggest for this.  I would
need to first see some of the original templates, and then the
same ones that are extracted and edited to see if there is some
common thread in what is happening.

If there are no originals that have not been stored in their
document management system, then it would make sense to create
one, then store a copy, then see what the problems are.

It would seem to indicate that the doc mgt system could be
causing the problem, but how that could be ascertained might be
the province of a J2EE expert.

I've attached my updated resume for you, though.

Regards

Di Clements

M:  0400 1400 67

  _____