atw: Re: Between contracts Q4 - summarizing the news

  • From: "BIRTLEY-KENT,Christine" <Christine.BIRTLEY-KENT@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 16:16:48 +1100 (EST)

Do you have any contacts- names of companies that do it?

I did look at it at one stage (when I wanted to stay on the Gold Coast,
and a company was advertising there - but I don't recall who?)  I worked
it out to about $11.00 per hour - which means you do it to extend your
experience into journalism rather than for the money.  Call centre work
pays more.

ck