atw: Re: Better Interfaces Mean Clearer Docs

  • From: "Robert Levy" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 15:50:43 +1000

I don't understand what the lie is. Isn't it the case that better interfaces
mean clearer docs?

If Windows 7 is easy, and would make for an easier doc, then that still
makes the point that better interfaces make for clearer docs.

In this case, they happen to be showing the less easy Win XP and Vista,
which makes the point nicely.

Or have I stumbled into the middle of some partisan Mac/PC fight?

rwl