atw: Re: Another "rates" query

  • From: "Chris Newby" <chrisn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 17:29:19 +1100

I don't believe this should be in the public access part of the site.

<ad>It costs a mere (tax deductible) $78 per year to join.  For that you
receive a monthly newsletter, professional journal 'Keyword' (to which you
are welcome to contribute), members' & friends' meetings, educational
seminars, and our annual conference. </ad>

Also Peter Martin's mail says the rest.

Regards,
        ChrisN