atw: Re: Another credentialism idea

  • From: "Warren Lewington" <warren.lewington@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 15:21:16 +1100

I seem to remember the assessment arrangements we left open, because it
simply had to be. The diversity of entry, the diversity of work, the
inability of some to obtain peer review of portfolios (defence work for
example) means that we need a variety of assessment systems to cater for the
communication industry we represent.

We can't hope to use just one assessment for everyone.
Won't work.