atw: Re: Acrobat 7

  • From: "John Dent" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:07:04 +1000

Nice one Bede, thankyou.

  _____

From: austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of SUNTER Bede
Sent: Thursday, 23 June 2005 10:31 AM
To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: atw: Re: Acrobat 7

I have a fix of sorts (and the same problem -- I think this is a set-solid
glitch in Acrobat).

The only passably elegant solution I have found is to:

1. Apply a style to the document title
2 Include the style in Acrobat's list of styles to bookmark and set the
title style at level one.

The effect is that the document title is included at the head of the
bookmarks pane and the rest of the bookmarked headings appear as expected,
with appropriate indents.

Obviously, it's not a fix -- it's more like a strategy for dealing with the
problem.

Bede

  _____