atw: Non technical writing post: Vent Your Product Frustrations blog

  • From: Pauline Khoo <pauline.sydney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 05:18:56 +1000

Hi all,

If you are interested in giving expression to the products and technology in
everyday life that frustrate you, I am interested to lend a listening ear. I
would like to create a closer dialogue between product end-users and product
designers. I would like to create a community around more humane technology
products. I won't take up much more of your time, but you can read more
about it in the following blog.

http://vent-your-product-frustrations.blogspot.com/

Cheers and thanks,
Pauline Khoo