atw: Fwd: Technical Writer Role in Sydney

  • From: Michael Edward Granat <megranat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 13:14:15 +1100

Hello fellow Technical Communicators interested in work in Sydney.

This gentleman rang me @ 12:50 this afternoon and I requested the
information so that I could forward it to you.

Also Cc'd direct to Warren Lewington (in case he is now off list) who
mentioned to the list that he was looking for work.

Good luck.

Cheers,

Michael Granat
Write Ideas

>Subject: Technical Writer Role in Sydney
>Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:58:16 +0800
>From: kunal.malhotra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>To: <megranat@xxxxxxxx>
>
>Hi Michael,
>
>As discussed, please find the role description below and would appreciate
>if you can post it on the tech writer user group website.
>
>Our client is a premier global technology integrator for Microsoft
>Solutions. Their heritage has provided a rich legacy of superior customer
>service, exceptional rigor in project delivery, and a thorough
>understanding of how today's technologies meet tomorrows innovations to
>yield business value for organisations.
>
>They are now seeking an experienced Technical Writer to work on a client
>site in Sydney for approximately 3 months. The ideal candidate will have
>considerable experience on the Microsoft Platform.
>
>Please contact Kunal on 02.9005.6578 for further information or send your
>resume to kunal.malhotra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>Thanks
>Regards
>
>Kunal Malhotra
>Recruitment Consultant
>
>Diversiti, an Accenture business
>http://www.diversiti.com.au
>http://www.accenture.com
>

>Diversiti, a leader in IT Recruitment Solutions - unlocking the power in
>people.

Michael Granat -- Write Ideas*

Plain English Technical Communication.
Advertising Copywriting.
Business Writing.

E-mail:         writeideas@xxxxxxxx
Web Site:               <http://home.pacific.net.au/~megranat/>

*Trading As business #0828673K
  Registered (1987) Corporate Affairs Victoria, Australia.

WITHOUT PREJUDICE

E & OE