atw: Fw: Special Certificate Course for STC's Asia/Pacific Members

  • From: Ana Young <ana_young2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 19:20:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

FYI - for anyone that may be interested in attending this course. Please note
that the course is also available for non-members.

Regards,
Ana

From: STC <stc@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Special Certificate Course for STC's Asia/Pacific Members

STC introduces an online certificate course scheduled just for our Asia/Pacific
members! TechComm 101, presented by Leah Guren, has been one of our most
popular certificate courses. Run three times in two years already, we had to
cut off registration for her latest edition due to the high level of interest.
Now Leah has graciously agreed to present the certificate course at a time much
more convenient for many of our international members. The courses run from
10:00-11:30 AM GMT+3 (each Monday, 16 August through 27 September), making
it much easier for our Asia and Pacific members to attend.
TechComm 101 is the fastest, most efficient way to jump-start your career in
technical communication. It covers key theory that you can immediately apply to
your work, as well as giving you the skills you need to continue to learn and
grow.
Each element of theory is presented with hands-on exercises, real-world
examples, and plenty of discussion. The course is sure to leave you feeling
enthusiastic and well-prepared to get started in the field.
Technical communication is a thinking person's dream career! Get the tools you
need to go further with TechComm 101. Click the link for more information,
including session-by-session detail, or to register.
TechComm 101: International Time
16 August-27 September (every Monday)
10:00-11:30 AM GMT+3
Presented by Leah Guren
US$595 member; US$995 nonmember; US$295 student member

Visit STC's 24/7 Live Web Seminar site for access to archived webinars any time
you want them. Ten previous webinars were recorded, and for US$49 you can
listen to the recording at your convenience. Don't worry about what time it is;
it's always time to start with STC's 24/7 Live Web Seminars!

Have you visited STC's Notebook Blog yet? Visit us at http://notebook.stc.org
and sign up for notification of new posts. Comments, suggestions, and advice
are all welcome.

(If you wish to be taken off STC's email list for news and announcements,
simply reply with "unsubscribe" to stc@xxxxxxx and we will do so promptly.)