atw: FrameMaker to WinHelp Tools

  • From: "Damian Forlani-Brennan" <damian3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 07:12:08 +0800

Peter (Rule) wrote

> Alternatively, for a single Frame licence you get a very powerful
> structured environment that will do what you want (ie hard copy and online
> help) to varying degrees (the online help will need some added extras to
> make it work).

What added extras do you use for online help from FrameMaker?  I am working
for a client with large manuals in FM with output required to WinHelp.  My
help tool of choice would be AuthorIT but it doesn't seem to have a lot of
FM support.  Any suggestions?

cheers

Damian Forlani-Brennan
damian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tara Forge
www.taraforge.com.au
0438 411 323
(08) 9561 6304
PO Box 111 Two Rocks WA 6037

"Sometimes being nice is just not being as nasty as you could be." (Angie
Eves)