atw: FrameMaker - printing problem

  • From: ed_bushby@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 13:12:36 +1100

Hi,
Background (brief):

We have decided to ditch MS Word in favour of FrameMaker.  I am
experimenting with FM and trying to move our existing templates and docs
from Word to FM.  So far everything is going well, except:

Problem:

Whenever I print (on any paper size that we have), the whole layout is
moved about an inch down the page.  The result is that the bottom of the
page is cut off.

Solutions (?):

I installed the latest PostScript driver for my system in case that was
causing the problem.  That did not help.

I have tried pulling my hair out.  That did not help either.

Does anyone know a fix for this?

Cheers,

Ed Bushby