An associate is urgently looking for an eLearning Development Consultant for
a project in Darwin. The work is to write and develop an eLearning course on
the mandatory reporting of harm and exploitation of children. The course
must operate within the current client systems and software and comply with
the client style guide.
The objective of this project is to develop one 45 to 60 minute eLearning
course. The course will:
* educate participants on their obligations for reporting
* deliver training in an engaging, interactive, informative and
* allow principals and managers to produce reports on staff
* produce a certificate of participation for participants
* remove the need for face-to-face training, and
* provide easily accessible training that can be reviewed and updated
by the client's staff as and when required.
You will need to develop training materials, including scripts and
storyboard for the eLearning course, as well as the conversion of developed
materials into the required eLearning format.
The deadline is mid-November.
Abelard Consulting Pty Ltd
M: +61 (0)419 574 668
Web: <http://www.abelard.com.au/> www.abelard.com.au