atw: Custom Size PDF Conversion

  • From: "Deborah Cross" <Deborah.Cross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 11:24:06 +1100

Hi All,

I need some help with converting a PowerPoint slide to PDF.  There is
only one slide, but it is a custom size 210 x 297 mm.  This prints
nicely from PowerPoint onto an A4 page.

When converting to PDF, it either resizes the slide or it crops the
slide so that it is missing parts.  I assume there is some sort of
margin setting in adobe that it is trying to adhere to - I can't find
that setting.

I have tried changing the conversion settings so that the default page
size is the same as the slide size but this hasn't fixed it.

Any suggestions?  Is it possible to convert custom size pages?  Do I
need to change my printer settings somehow?

Thanx for your help.

Deborah Cross :)