atw: Closing down the old austechwriter on YahooGroups

  • From: "Geoffrey Marnell" <geoffrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 11:38:04 +1100

Dear austechies,

Now that austechwriter on Freelists is well and truly bedded down, I intend
to close the old austechwriter on YahooGroups. Let me know if you have any
objections to this.

An alternative is to keep austechwriter on YahooGroups running. So, if
someone wants to maintain austechwriter on YahooGroups as a separate list,
I'm happy to transfer my managerial rights to them.

Cheers

Geoff Marnell