atw: Adobe survey

  • From: "McShane, Sonja" <smcshane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 03:03:26 +0000

Hi Austechies. I got this in my email today and after reading some recent
comments about Adobe, thought some of you might be interested in having a say.
Cheers,
Sonja McShane
---
Hello,

The Adobe Tech Comm product marketing team is very excited to launch the "Adobe
Tech Comm Online Survey<http://adobetechcommsurvey.campaignsandevents.com/>"
<http://adobetechcommsurvey.campaignsandevents.com/> to earnestly solicit
feedback from fellow tech comm professionals worldwide! The theme of our brand
new survey is: "WYSIWYG = What You SAY Is What You Get". :)

Doesn't matter if you use our Adobe products or not, as long as you are a tech
comm professional and have opinions about the tools of your choice - this
survey will be of interest to you!

25 simple multiple-choice questions. 5 minutes of your time. And 7 exciting
prizes to be won!

*         Survey link: http://adobetechcommsurvey.campaignsandevents.com/

*         Shortened URL: http://bit.ly/12uhcgx

*         Survey Start: 12.00 AM PST on 22nd May (Wednesday) 2013

*         Survey Close: 11.59 pm PST on 5th June (Wednesday 2013

*         Terms & Conditions:
http://adobetechcommsurvey.campaignsandevents.com/#modal-outer

This is your opportunity to share your views and win big. Adobe is
listening...because your opinion matters to us!

Please help us spread the word using your social media network.

Twitter:

*         #TechComm & #ContentStrategy pros: speak up for 5 minutes & win grand
prizes! http://bit.ly/12uhcgx #AdobeTCS #FrameMaker #RoboHelp #STC

*         #WYSIWYG:What You SAY Is What You Get. Surprised? Fill survey, win
big. http://bit.ly/12uhcgx #AdobeTCS #FrameMaker #RoboHelp #techcomm #STC

*         25 questions, 5 mins of your time & 7 lucky winners! Fill survey &
win big. http://bit.ly/12uhcgx #AdobeTCS #FrameMaker #RoboHelp #techcomm

*         #TechComm & #ContentStrategy pros: share your views & win big!
http://bit.ly/12uhcgx #AdobeTCS #FrameMaker #RoboHelp #STC #Adobe #WriteRight

*         Because your opinion matters to #Adobe #TechComm!
http://bit.ly/12uhcgx #AdobeTCS #FrameMaker #RoboHelp #STC #WriteRight #UA #UX

*         25 clicks. 5 mins. 7 grand prizes! Fill survey & win big.
http://bit.ly/12uhcgx #AdobeTCS #FrameMaker #RoboHelp #techcomm #ContentStrategy

Facebook/LinkedIn:

*         Adobe Tech Comm Online Survey: WYSIWYG = What You SAY Is What You
Get! Share your views and qualify to WIN big! 25 simple multiple choice
questions, 5 minutes of your time and 7 seven grand prizes to be won! Enter the
survey at http://bit.ly/12uhcgx

Blog:

*
http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/2013/05/wysiwyg-what-you-say-is-what-you-get-new-survey.html

*         Shortened URL of the BLOG: http://adobe.ly/12viZBO

Hope you have as much fun taking the survey as we had putting it together for
you!

If this message is not displaying properly, please view the online version.

<http://www.campaignsandmedia.com/ADOBE/2013/may/Survey/PPBU_Q213_tcs4_survey_mailer_v4_online.html>

prizes!]<http://www.campaignsandmedia.com/Tracking_Adobe/tracking.aspx?mid=206&url=http://adobetechcommsurvey.campaignsandevents.com/>

Disclaimer<http://www.campaignsandmedia.com/ADOBE/2013/april/PPBU_Q113_tcs4/disclaimer.html>
 | Privacy Policy<http://www.adobe.com/misc/privacy.html>

This is an advertising message from Adobe Systems Incorporated, its affiliates,
or agents ("Adobe"), 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110 USA. If you'd prefer
not to receive email like this from Adobe in the future, please
unsubscribe<http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/unsubscribe/index.cfm?type=macrupdates&email=test@xxxxxxxx&loc=en_us>
 or send an email to
unsubscribe-na@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:unsubscribe-na@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.
Alternatively, you may mail your unsubscribe request to:

UNSUBSCRIBE
Adobe Systems Incorporated
Attn: Change of Address/Privacy
343 Preston Street
Ottawa, ON K1S 1N4
Canada

This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of which may be
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail. Whilst reasonable
precautions have been taken to ensure that this message and any attachments are
free from viruses or other malicious code, no guarantee is implied or given.
The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the views held
by Superpartners Pty Ltd, ABN 57 078 907 883.

JPEG image

PNG image