atw: 2nd Hand Textbook required

  • From: "MATILDA REICH" <MATILDA.REICH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 15:46:26 +1100

Hello Austechies!,

I am finishing a grad dip and was wondering if any one out there may
have a copy of the following textbook which I would like to buy:

Barnum, C (2001), USABILITY TESTING, USA: Allyn and Bacon.

regards,
Matilda Reich
Email: matilda.reich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or matildar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Level 3 water restrictions apply in Sydney, Illawarra and the Blue Mountains.
Hand-held hosing of lawns and gardens and drip irrigation is now allowed only
on Wednesdays and Sundays before 10 am and after 4 pm. No other watering
systems or sprinklers are to be used at anytime. Fines apply. For more
information visit www.sydneywater.com.au
NOTICE: This email is confidential. If you are not the nominated
recipient, please immediately delete this email, destroy all copies, and
inform the sender. Sydney Water Corporation (Sydney Water)
prohibits the unauthorised copying or distribution of this email. This
email does not necessarily express the views of Sydney Water.
Sydney Water does not warrant nor guarantee that this email
communication is free from errors, virus, interception or interference.