[austechwriter] Re: Word sucks

  • From: "Elizabeth Fullerton" <Elizabeth.Fullerton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 10:45:43 +1000

"a controlled structured environment"... Mmmm.... Wouldn't that be nice!

I really enjoyed working with Frame in my last job, and I'd love to
explore the whole XML-y thing, the whole concept really appeals to me.
Maybe in the next job. For now I'm stuck with Word, and it SUCKS!!!!
(Though I must admit I do tend to concentrate on the things it does
badly, it actually does do a lot of stuff really well).