[austechwriter] Re: Word Outline Numbering

  • From: "Steve Hudson" <cruddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 18:16:52 +1000

www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/index.html has a numbering tab full of stuff,
including a tech writer unfriendly but ne'er the less useful for you
solution. Essentially you use level 1 as white 1 pt and it is your restart
point. Level 2 appears to be your level 1 and always restarts properly, who
cares what level is reading as its white 1 pt :-)

Steve Hudson

Word Heretic, Sydney, Australia
Tricky stuff with Word or words for you.
Email:      word_heretic@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Products:   http://www.geocities.com/word_heretic/products.html
Spellbooks: 735 pages of dump left and dropping...