[austechwriter] Unlocking Protected PDFs (Up To And Including Acrobat 5.0)

  • From: George Mena <George.Mena@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 17:48:33 -0700

Go to http://www.elcomsoft.com and pick up a copy of the Advanced PDF
Password Recovery program.

Dirt cheap, and well worth it if you want to get into archived PDFs so you
can copy and paste any text and graphics embedded in the PDF of your choice.

George Mena
Technical Lead/Sr. Technical Writer
ESS Technology, Inc.
48401 Fremont Blvd.
Fremont, CA USA 94538
510-492-1763

"We don't print the truth. We print what we know, what other people tell us.
So we print lies."

 -- Ben Bradlee, executive editor of the Washington Post,
1978, at San Francisco State University, California