[austechwriter] Re: PDF vs Word

  • From: Michael Edward Granat <megranat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 21:42:40 +1000

Nope Dr Bill (Parker), except for the Save As RTF feature from Acrobat 5.0
upwards.

Mind you, Adobe and I have many nifty ways to turn Word into a lovely PDF file.

Otherwise, just good old copy and paste with the text / graphics grabber
tools might be the go.

It's getting pretty sad when all people want to do is put everything back
into Word.

Cheers,

Michael Granat
Write Ideas