[austechwriter] PDF files can contain viruses

  • From: Craig Hadden <CraigH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Anne Robershaw <AnneR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,Melissa Tasevski <MelissaT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,Veronica Holmes <Veronicah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"'austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 09:46:55 +1000

I was amazed to read the following article about an Acrobat security problem
on Windows, which Adobe has just fixed. I know I'm not the only person who
thought that PDFs are completely safe. Well, it ain't necessarily so...

"Adobe releases Acrobat 5.x patch to fix potential security vulnerability"

http://www.planetpdf.com/mainpage.asp?webpageid=2764

Regards,
Craig