[austechwriter] O.T. Re. Breakfast at 10:38am! :-)

  • From: Michael Edward Granat <megranat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 10:57:00 +1000

Dear Roy (Taylor).

School Holidays, mate.

Attending to my kids means I get to do what I can when I can.

Kids can be a tad demanding, although that might not be immediately
apparent to a parent.

(The only way I could get back to my PC, or get my PC back for that matter,
was to turn on "Mars Attacks" on a loungeroom VCR.)

Cheers,

Michael Granat
Write Ideas