[austechwriter] Re: I'm not sure how well a strict XML structure would work in the real world

  • From: "Tony Cusack" <tcusack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 18:23:25 +1000

Hi Elizabeth,
My choice would be any of the Wrox or O'Reilly titles.
To really leverage XML you need XSLT. Whereas you might get away with
tutorials etc for XML you'll definitely need a good book for XSLT. I'd
recommend 'XSLT & XPath' by John Gardner & Zarella Rendon, Prentice Hall.
There's also a new title out from Wrox by Jenny Tennison which, judging from
other stuff of hers that I've read, should be good.
rgds,
Tony Cusack.