[austechwriter] Re: FW: "[austechwriter]" in subject line.

  • From: FiL <FiL@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: AusTechWriter <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 10:29:30 +1000

Bruce,

This suggestion simply frees up the space in the subject line for more
useful information and what is being discussed.

Email clients sort mail on many different criteria. You could possibly use
the "Sent TO:" condition, which is in this case is
"austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx". This is unique to this mailing list.

I use Outlook and Entourage and they give me all sorts of options. Its all
in the book or the file that comes with eMail program called the "HELP"
file, which we all know about    :-)

Cheers

FiL
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D