[audacity4blind] Re: xonar u5 soundcard

  • From: Steve Schnelle <papaschnelle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 18:24:04 -0500

Not accessible at all.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kristoffer Gustafsson" <kg.kristoffer@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2015 3:04 PM
Subject: [audacity4blind] Re: xonar u5 soundcard

Hi.
I Think it is very hard to record with that soundcard.
I may need it when i buy a mixer, but not as playback, but for recording.
What did you Think about the delay thing?
I got poor sound and delays. games sounded very strange too, so I
can't make any podcasts with it.
when I maybe get a mixer, that will be nice.
/Kristoffer

Had one but don't use it for recording any more.
Steve