[audacity4blind] Re: where is the vst plugin?

  • From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 19:34:04 -0700 (PDT)

Randy,

The VST enabler enables you to use VST plug-ins, the enabler is not a plug-in itself. Read up about and folow the directions at the following site if you wish to use VST plug-ins:

   Linkname: Audacity: How do I install VST plug-ins?

There's a list of VST plugs which work well with Audacity somewhere on the Audacity wiki at www.audacityteam.org .

there are also Nyquist plug-ins with example mp3 files at
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/nyquistplugins

And Nyquist plugs written by me and Steven Jones at www.shellworld.net/~davidsky/nyqindex.htm - both Steven's and my plugs are currently in a single zip file (one for Steve, one for me) on our individual pages. Follow directions on those pages if you want to get and install the plugs.

David

On Sat, 15 Jul 2006, Randy Tijerina wrote:

hello friends. i was trying to look for that vst or whatever plugin it is. can someone send it to me by email if possible?
and what do i need to do. do i need to copy it?
Randy. The audacity4blind website is at
http://users.northlc.com/sberry/