my guess is that the track is not selected, and it needs to be. Pressing
Enter toggles whether the track is selected.
On Fri, 13 Mar 2020 at 11:49, curtis jackson <cjackson102@xxxxxxx> wrote:
When I try that it says no audio selected what am I doing wrong
Sent from my iPhone
On Mar 13, 2020, at 6:15 AM, David Bailes <drbailes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
it sounds like you are wanting to do precise selection of either a whole
word or a start of a word.
This is one way you could do that.
By pressing X during playback, or some other method, position the cursor
near the start of the word.
For fine positioning of the cursor, you could use the left and right arrow
keys. If you press Ctrl+2 for normal zoom, then the left and right arrow
keys will move the cursor by about one hundredth of a second.
Then by pressing the arrow keys and listening to a short period of
playback, you'll be able to position the cursor fairly precisely.
To make the selection:
1. position the cursor at the start of the word.
2. On the select menu, choose store cursor position.
3. position the cursor, for example, at the start of the second syllable
of the word.
4. On the select menu, choose cursor to stored cursor position.
Then you can use the Repeat effect to repeat the first syllable.
You can also get a repeat effect as an artifact of the change tempo effect.
1. Select a word.
2. Open the Change tempo effect.
3. Set the percentage change to minus 80.
4. Ensure that the use high quality stretching check box is not checked.
5. Press the OK button.
On Thu, 12 Mar 2020 at 11:31, <cjackson102@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello: I know how to make a certain word repeat, but can someone tell me
how to make the word studder with the keyboard. I guess I would need to get
rid of the space between when the word is repeated some how. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.