[audacity4blind] Re: recording from the web

  • From: Brian Williams <werewolvesdad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 13:13:10 +0000

Thanks Jacob, worked a treat

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: jacob kruger
Sent: 31 January 2023 11:32
To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audacity4blind] Re: recording from the web

Most likely having it record computer's own audio output, by selecting windows WASAPI as host device, and, speakers as output stream, which means you could then use it to record whatever was playing via a browser?

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Skype: BlindZA
"Resistance is futile...acceptance is versatile..."

On 2023/01/31 13:25, Brian Williams wrote:

Hi all, have just downloaded the latest audacity version. On a previous version I could set preferences to record from the internet. I can’t remember what the settings were and having no luck experimenting. Using a laptop running window 11. I usually use a headset. Thanks in hope,

Brian