[audacity4blind] need help with start and endpoints

  • From: Mohamed <malhajamy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 13:42:37 -0400

Hi guys, so, I need help with something. So, I have a few dectalk wav files that I want to edit by raising the pitch to something dectalk can't reach. But I'm having trouble. So, I use left and right brackets to mark start and endpoints. But I can't seem to figure out how to apply an effect from the startpoint to the end of the track. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks