[audacity4blind] my first day in Audacity and podcastpreview

  • From: van Ooit <vanooit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 00:46:58 +0100

Hi List ,

i hope you can spend a minute listening to my first biking lessons, metaforikly.
Here are three links, with some impresions of my first hour work.
first is an original 1 minute, podcastintro,
made in the not V O audacity, so terrible bad smile.
the next one is the voice, without music and the last one could be an intro,
but just made for fun.
Would you please shoot on it?
I know it is far from good, but any tips or critics are very welkom!
While making this first steps, two things seem to me, rather ineficient.
first i try to make the voice as loud as possible, but by normalizing,
i have to do that, bit by bit.
Normalizingthe whole file does not work.
is there a way to do it faster and with better result?
the other question is about markers.
when the left and right one are set, i wanne hear the result by key C.
but when i wanne change things then, the selection gets messed up.
for the left marker i use the erro keys and for the right one, command shift
errows left and right.
but after the preview with C, that does not work nomore.
hope you wanne get me some further.
Here are the links
Thanx and have a great weekend,
Egbert