[audacity4blind] Re: leland was Re: Re: a brand new user

  • From: "jean parker" <disabilityradio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 22:03:07 +0530

Oh that's mean! hahahahaha

----- Original Message ----- From: "Leland" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2006 12:38 PM
Subject: [audacity4blind] Re: leland was Re: Re: a brand new user

Yea, but I'm changing my will on Monday so I'll win! BAH HAH HAH HAH

Leland

On 7/15/06 1:37 AM, "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

leland - is it working? *ducking behind my monitor lol!*

David

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006, Leland wrote:

Yea and she's kickin' me in the arse with suggestions and bugs. I think she
figures if she can't kill me with her cooking, she'll work me to death.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Leland

The audacity4blind website is at
http://users.northlc.com/sberry/