[audacity4blind] Re: installing the new scripts.

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 11:56:08 +0700

Hi Matt
Haven't tested this installer on windows 64 bit yet, but I think you could use this script. Please test if the script work by run Audacity. If Jaws says something like: welcome to audacity... then the script works correctly. If not, press insert+0 on the audacity window, then ctrl+s to recompile the script.
HTH
Cuong.
----- Original Message ----- From: "MATT TURNER" <METURNER88@xxxxxxxxxxx>