[audacity4blind] Re: hacked e mail account

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 04:14:53 -0500

You are assuming your computer was hacked. It could be your e-mail account directly at BT. See this article for what to do if your account is hacked. You may want to look up others.
http://www.komando.com/tips/11269/easily-recover-a-hacked-account/all

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: "The Gamages" <james.gamage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>