[audacity4blind] Re: drum parameters

  • From: Gale Andrews <gale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 12:17:34 +0100

| From Adrián Mena <adrianm7m@xxxxxxxxx>
| Mon, 12 Aug 2013 02:50:35 -0200
| Subject: [audacity4blind] drum parameters
> Hello Gale, first of all thank you for all your help, it has been
> invaluable. Due to your recommendation   I downloaded  a tool named
> “Audio Selection Sequencer 2” and some drum sounds. However, I want to
> modify these sounds so that they fit  the rhythm of my guitar track,
> searching on internet, I found some recommendations, However, can you
> give me some of advice of which parameters  I should adjust?. I’m not
> sure if they are only the last three according to the information I
> red.

Hi Adrián

Have you read this:
http://wiki.audacityteam.org/wiki/Nyquist_Effect_Plug-ins#Audio_Selection_Sequencer_2
 .

The first tempo control is what you would use to make the drum
beats fit the guitar beats, because that is what determines the
length of the semitones. The number of sequences is what you
would use to make the total length of the drum and guitar tracks
match.

However I don't use this tool so I am not an expert in it.