[audacity4blind] Track Solo Mutes other Tracks

  • From: "Rich De Steno" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ironrock" for DMARC)
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 19:58:23 -0400

I just upgraded to the current version of Audacity after using an older version for years.?? Of course, there are many changes in the program.?? My question involves using shift-s to solo a track.?? It now automatically changes all other tracks to muted.?? Then when I remove the solo to the one track, the mute is removed from all the other tracks. That is fine, except when I want to keep certain tracks, like the vocal tracks, muted throughout my recording session.?? It appears that I must keep going back to the vocal tracks to mute them every time I go in and out of solo on a single track.?? This is extremely inconvenient.?? Is there any way to keep certain tracks muted throughout the session while working solo on individual tracks?

--
Rich De Steno

The audacity4blind web site is at

Audacity keyboard commands, and more...

To unsubscribe from audacity4blind, send an email to
audacity4blind-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with subject line