[audacity4blind] The Removal of Reverb Presets from the Effects Menu

  • From: Rich De Steno <ironrock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 12:43:52 -0500

I wrote inquiring about this a few days ago, but I did not see an answer that addressed the question, so I'll try again. Why were the reverb presets, such as "small room", "medium room", "large room", "cathedral" and the like removed from recent versions of Audacity? I used them on every one of the multi-track song that I recorded and was disappointed to see them absent. I saw some plugins for reverb on various Audacity web sites, but it is difficult to know which is best or most suitable to my work.

--
Rich De Steno

The audacity4blind web site is at

Audacity keyboard commands, and more...

To unsubscribe from audacity4blind, send an email to
audacity4blind-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with subject line