[audacity4blind] Sad News.......................................................Michael Bernard

  • From: "Mike Bernard" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "mbern6516@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 14:41:07 +0100

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform anyone about our trip,
because it was impromptu. we had to be in Philippines for a Tour..The program
was successful, but  our journey has turned sour. we misplaced our wallet and
cell phone on our way back to the hotel we lodged in after we went for sight
seeing. The wallet contains all  the valuables we have. Now, our passport is in
custody of the hotel management pending when we make payment.
I am sorry if i am inconveniencing you, but i have only very few people to turn
to now. i will be indeed very grateful if i can get a short term loan from you
($2,450). this will enable me sort our hotel bills and get my sorry self back
home. I will really appreciate whatever you can afford in assisting me with. I
promise to refund it in full as soon as I return. let me know if you can be of
any assistance. Please, let me know soonest.
Thanks so much
Mike

---
is active.