[audacity4blind] Reverb Presets No Longer in Audacity

  • From: Rich De Steno <ironrock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 08:32:10 -0500

I recently upgraded Audacity to version 2.1.1, but did not use the reverb effect on this version. I just attempted to apply reverb to a track and was shocked to find that the presets, which were in previous versions, such as Large Room, Medium Room, Small Room, and such are no longer present in this version. Have these presets been removed? I used them frequently in prior versions. How do I solve this problem?

--
Rich De Steno

The audacity4blind web site is at

Audacity keyboard commands, and more...

To unsubscribe from audacity4blind, send an email to
audacity4blind-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with subject line