[audacity4blind] Re: Recording with audacity so that your screenreader doesn't get in the way

  • From: Vitor Ferreira <vitorflash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 23:23:37 +0100

So do this:

1: In Windows sound settings, choose line in or microphone as your recording device, depending on your type of ghitar.

2: In Audacity, go to Edit, Preferences, Devices, and set Interface Host as MME, then tab to recording device and choose the same as that in Windows. Screen reader sound should not come to your recording.

Best regards.

On 09/05/2015 19:37, ivan gonzalez wrote:

Hi! Thanks for replying. I want to be able to record my guitar since it has an built in plug.

Vitor Ferreira