[audacity4blind] Recording streaming audio on the mac.

  • From: Anders Holmberg <anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 22:13:18 +0200

Hi!
Actually i'm trying to record live internet radio with audacity on the mac mini
i have.
If i read the audacity wiki correctly i should install the soundflower
application first which i've done.
Then make sure that the streaming audio goes through soundflowers 2 chanel
stereo device.
Then i should select soundflower as the input of audacity.
I've done this but i can't seem to get it to work properly.
I haven't experimented much so i guess i have to do some more testing but if
someone can help me out it would be great.
/A