[audacity4blind] Re: Querying/finding out current cursor position?

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 12:47:01 +0100 (BST)

Hi Jacob,
concerning align and move cursor sub menu. These commands both move the
selected tracks, and then move the cursor or selection by the same amount. This
results in the cursor/selection remaining in the same position relative to the
moved tracks.
Presumably this is useful in some cases, but I haven't as yet figured out which
ones.

David.