[audacity4blind] Re: Problem in installing Audacity

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 19:43:18 +0700

Hi
Not sure but these might solve your problem without reinstalling windows.
1. Update windows:
make sure you have the latest updates and hotfixes for your computer, as well
as hardware drivers
2. Repair errors if any
Microsoft have a program call microsoft fix it. It can be detect and fix some
common computer's problem. It totaly free and you can search on google. There
are some program for reparing pc such as tune up utility, but you must pay for
it.
HTH
Cuong.