[audacity4blind] Panorama loudness

  • From: "Robbie" <tickleberryfun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 15:44:05 +0100

Hi!
Does anyone know of a way or plug-in to adjust the loudness of individual
panorama sections, say left, right and centre? I want to achieve the
opposite to the Vocal Remover and raise the centre. Any ideas would be
welcome.
Talking of the Vocal Remover, I think it's a drawback that it mixes the
left and right channels down to mono by default. I understand that that is
how this particular effect achieves its result, but that result is futile
if you want to keep the stereo channels. Isn't it possible just to lower
the volume of the centre section?

Cheers, Robbie