[audacity4blind] Making small adjustments to start of tracks

  • From: Marlon Brandão de Sousa <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 00:21:03 -0200

Hello,

Supose I have say 20 tracks that I need to align one half a second after the previous and so on.

I could calculate this interval the first time, then stop with x and then align the beginning of the next track to the cursor and repeat the process with the next tracks.

This would be however time consuming. I think that time shifting would be a natural choice to achieve this, but here are some questions:

1- Am I right on this assumption that time shifting tracks is faster than calculating and aligning them?

2- If so then how can I use time shifting with the keyboard?

Thanks,

Marlon

The audacity4blind web site is at

Subscribe and unsubscribe information, message archives,
Audacity keyboard commands, and more...

To unsubscribe from audacity4blind, send an email to
audacity4blind-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with subject line