[audacity4blind] Re: Importing audio from Zoom

  • From: Hettie <woehler.hettie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Sarah Stephenson-Hunter <sarahlstephenson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 21:19:11 +0200

Hi David

Thanks as I can use this information too.

Hettie

On 2020/06/26 6:21 pm, Sarah Stephenson-Hunter wrote:

Hi David,
This is exactly what I needed, very much appreciated.
Sarah

Sarah
Sarah Stephenson-Hunter
@sarahlou172
Www.simplyequality.com

On 26 Jun 2020, at 3:57 pm, David Engebretson Jr. <accessible.engineering@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The audio_only.m4a can be imported into an open project (ctrl+shift+’I’).

Or you can go to the file in your Zoom folder, right click (applications key) on it, navigate to “open with” and press enter. Then find Audacity in the list and press enter again to open.

This is assuming you have the fmpeg library installed. If you don’t then go to preferences->Libraries and note there is an option to download the library.

Have fun!