[audacity4blind] Re: Hiss sound

  • From: "Robbie" <tickleberryfun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 16:42:16 +0100

Hi Adina!
I agree with Steve and his excellent advice. Don't give up just yet.
Remember if you have Software Playthrough activated and press r to record
you have a constant input signal. Then you can go through Steve's chain
and you'll hear any changes in real time. Make sure to plug your
headphones in at the end of the chain. That's to say, directly into the
computer. Good luck!

Cheers, Robbie